CSR & Philanthropy
SOES has been conducting various skill training and career guidance programs for under privileged youth and women for past more than ten years. It has trained more than six thousand people through such programs supported by CSR and philanthropy fund of various organizations. Besides programs listed under Skilling & Re-skilling, some other programs that we have conducted under CSR are listed below.
- Domestic: Child Care Taker | Elderly Care Taker
- Banking: Banking Correspondent and Facilitator
- Food: Bakery Products, Chinese, Punjabi Food Making | Ice-cream and Cake Making etc.
- Hardware: Mobile Repair | Networking
- Technology: MSCIT | Office Applications | Tally
- Communication: English Communication | Personality & Soft Skills
- Beauty: Personal Grooming | Hair and Skin Care | Product Making
- Fashion & Apparel Making: Basic Stitching | Quilt Making, Dress Blouse Gown etc. Making | Advance Stitching | Purse and Bag Making | Embroidery
- Other: Paper bag making basic and advanced, File making, Candle Making, Gift Items
Above programs are representative list of programs conducted by SOES, we can custom develop programs as per local needs
Programs listed under Skilling and Re-skilling too are conducted under CSR by enterprises
Training can be conducted at SOES campuses including SSPU Kiwale Pune, SUAS Indore, SISD Daravali Mulshi Pune, SCDL Model Colony Pune
For Enterprise Batch or Group Batch, contact – 020 – 6621-1099 / 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org