Department of Corporate and Strategic Affairs is led by Dr. Swati Mujumdar, a global thought leader in skill based higher education, education technology and vocational education and training. The Department works very closely with Industry, Government, Policy Makers, NGOs and Industry Associations.
Primary Activities of the Department include –
- Collaborations for – training programs (re-skilling of employees) and workshops, participation in the academic activities including program development and teaching, conducting seminars and events
- Developing societal programs through CSR funds
- Co-creation of products and services through joint research projects
- Developing learning factories and centers of excellence for specific sectors
- Consultancy in setting up skill academies, research for new program development
- Collaborating for designing policies and procedures for training academies