- Symbiosis Engineering Entrance Test A Student desirous of pursuing graduation in (Construction Engg & Management) can apply for admission after appearing and clearing Symbiosis Engineering Entrance Test (Click Here) without waiting for uncertainly surrounding state and National Level Entrance Test for Engineering.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects namely Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks and 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category( Maharashtra Domicile only) in the above subjects taken together.
OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks and 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category( Maharashtra Domicile only).
OR Passed 10 + 2-year full-time vocational education course offered by MSBVE as per GR – VOC – 2012/591/25A/dtd. 28th Sept. 2012.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ( Maharashtra Domicile only), in case of reserved categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together. and
- If a student has not appeared for any state / national level entrance exam for admission to B.Tech The program, he/she is required to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective engineering schools of SSPU.
- We accept JEE/MHT CET/any state-level entrance test score/PERA/SAT//Common University Entrance Test (CUET) scores.
While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted–
(a) The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to the nearest integer. i.e. if the percentage of marks comes out to be 44.50% to 44.99% then it shall be rounded to 45% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 44.01% to 44.49% shall be rounded to 44% for deciding the eligibility.
(b) In case the maximum marks in an individual subject is other than 100, the marks will be converted out of 100 for the individual subject without rounding, If the sum of the converted marks of individual subjects without rounding off works out to be a figure with fraction then fraction up to two decimal places shall only be considered for calculation of the percentage of marks considering maximum marks as 300 and, If the percentage comes infraction, then rounding off shall be done as above to decide the eligibility.
NRI / International Students
A candidate who has completed XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any Foreign Board must obtain an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign qualifications need to be verified by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) by the candidate before seeking provisional admission to any program of Symbiosis Skills and Professional University.
In order to promote International understanding between Indian and Foreign students, SSPU has reserved 5% seats for NRIs/International students in every division.