- Passed XII (10+2) or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board/Council/University with a minimum of 50% marks for the general (open) category
and 45% marks for students of the reserved category.
- Candidates are selected based on Personal interviews conducted by the University.
While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted
(a) The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to the nearest integer. i.e.
if the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.50% to 49.99% then it shall be rounded to 50%
and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.01% to 49.49% shall be rounded to 49% for deciding the eligibility.
(b) In case the maximum marks in an individual subject is other than 100, the marks will be converted out of 100 for the individual subject without rounding,
If the sum of the converted marks of individual subjects without rounding off works out to be a figure with a fraction
then fraction up to two decimal places shall only be considered for calculation of the percentage of marks
considering maximum marks as 300 and, If the percentage comes infraction, then rounding off shall be done as above to decide the eligibility.
NRI / International Students
- A candidate who has completed XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any Foreign Board must obtain an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign qualifications need to be verified by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) by the candidate before seeking provisional admission to any program of Symbiosis Skills & Professional University (SSPU).
- In order to promote international understanding between Indian and Foreign students, SSPU has reserved 5% seats for NRIs/International students in every division.