Eligibility for MSc Nutritional Sciences and Dietetics
- BSc with Home Science / Family and Community Science / Nutrition & Dietetics / Food Science & Nutrition / Food Service Management and Dietetics / Food Quality Control / Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics /Life sciences (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Chemistry) / Beauty and wellness/ Pharmacy/ MBBS- BDS- BAMS- BHMS doctors, Nursing, Naturopaths and any other Biological sciences from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for reserve category students)
Exit Policy after one year
- A student can exit the MSc Nutritional Sciences and Dietetics after one year with a PG Diploma in Dietetics.
- Students aspiring to enroll of PG Diploma in Dietetics from non-Life Sciences background, should apply for Bridge Course in Nutrition and Dietetics from Symbiosis Skills and Professional University to fulfil the Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma program. Such students will not be eligible for M.sc in Nutritional Sciences and Dietetics and will be required to exit the program after 1 year.
Eligibility criteria for admission to direct 2nd Year/ Lateral entry of M. Sc. in Nutritional Sciences and Dietetics.
- Life Science graduates with PG Diploma in Dietetics/ Nutrition/Sports Nutrition/ Public health Nutrition, can apply for second year.
Industry Interface: Tie ups with industry
- Content delivery by industry experts
- Projects in collaboration with industry
- Internships to engage deeply in hands on real-life situations
Selection Criteria: Personal Interview