Research & Publications
Dr. Hima Gupta
List of Publications (in International Journals)
- Gupta Hima and Garg Shweta (2019), “Obesity and Overweight- impact on individual and corporate health”, Journal of Public Health, Springer Publication, March 2019, ISSN 2198 – 1833 (Print) and ISSN 1613 – 2238 (Online) – Indexed in Scopus
- Gupta Hima (2019), “Estimating the Scope of Recycling Benefits for Hotels in India”, International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Systems, Volume 12, Issue No. 1, June 2019, pp 103 – 114, ISSN: 0947 – 6250 (Print) – Scopus Indexed, H – Index = 1
- Gupta Hima (2018), “Adoption of “Learning Orientation” by SMEs in India: A Case Study”, International Journal of Business and Globalization (IJBG), Volume 21, No.2, 2018, Inderscience Publisher. —– Indexed in Scopus; SJR = 0.15 AND H- Index= 4; ISSN = 17533627
- Gupta Hima and Saroj Koul (2017), A Framework of Construct Architecture, 77th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management Proceedings, 2017:1, pp:191, Atlanta, Georgia, August 4-8, 2017. https://journals.aom.org/doi/abs/10.5465/ambpp.2017.12561abstract.
- Gupta Hima (2017), “Integration of quality and innovation practices for global sustainability: an empirical study of manufacturing organizations”, Global Business Review (18.1), January – February’2017. —– Indexed in Scopus (Ranking: 2015 SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) Score: 0.263 | 148/332 Business and International Management (Scopus®) ISSN = 09721509
- Gupta Hima, Aggarwal Himani, and Gupta Jhumur Sen (2017), “Condition of UnorganizedManufacturing Industries with Special Reference to MSMEs: A Field Study in Uttar Pradesh”, Global Business Review (GBR), August 8, 2017 Issue. —– Indexed in Scopus. ISSN = 09721509; 37 Reads.
- Yadav, S. S. K., Gupta, H., & Bandyopadhayay, A. (2015). Selection of a sustainability awareness project in an academic institution using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP). International Journal of Technology Management & Sustainable Development, 14(3), 205-225, Intellect Publishers, H Index- 4, ISSN – 14742748 —– Indexed in Scopus.
- Gupta, H., (2014), “Quality Platforms for Innovation and Breakthrough”, International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 90-106, ISSN: 1694-2507(Print). —— Indexed in ELSEVIER & Scopus (having impact factor of 0.242)
Dr. Ravindra A. Kayande
- Presented & Published Research paper titled “Technologies for Insurance Sector” at “UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Innovative Technologies for Insurance Sector”, Shri Shivaji Arts, Commerce & Science College, Akola” ISBN 978-81-923621-3-7, Sr. No. 10, Page No.41 to 44, (Date: 5th October 2012).
- Presented & Published Research paper titled “A comprehensive study of Indian Supply Chain and Logistic Industry” at “7th National Conference eITBM (e-Journal)- Vidya Pratishthan’s Institute of Information Technology, Baramati”, e-citation No.29 (Date: 18th October 2012).
- Presented & Published Research Paper titled “A study on performance evaluation system of B-School faculty with special reference to B-Schools in Pune City”, School of Management Science (University Department), North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, Vision Research (Referred Journal) ISSN 2250-2025, Sr. No. 27, Page No.109 to 112, (Date: 24th December 2013).
- Presented & Published Research paper titled “Primary Causes of Stress in Insurance Sector- with Special Reference to Pune Division” at “Rajshri Shahu Institute of Management, Aurangabad” ISBN 978-93-83587-12-4, Sr. No. 25, Page No.109 to 112, (Date: 23rd March 2014).
- Presented & Published Research paper titled “A need of faculty development program for primary school teachers to enhance quality of education in Marthwada region” at “MCCIA, Pune” ISBN 978-81-9238-35-4-5, Sr. No. 06, Page No.23 to 26, (Date: 27th April 2014).
- Presented & Published Research paper titled “Impact of Quality Certification on Operational Performance” at “International Conference “ Innovative Trends in Entrepreneurship in New Millennium”, at Department of Management Science, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad”, International Journal of Management and Economics, ISSN 2231-4687, Sr. No. 35, Page No.55, (Date: 23rd to 25th January 2015).
Dr. Satish Chinckorkar
- Completed FDP titled “Online Refresher Course in Management” of UGC Swayam Coordinated by Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Completed FDP titled “Data Analysis for Social Science Teachers” of UGC Swayam Coordinated by Hyderabad University.
- Completed “Supply Chain Management 15 weeks UGC Swayam Course” Coordinated by Avinashlingam Institute.
- About to complete “Entrepreneurship” Swayam Course Coordinated by IIT Madras.
- About to complete “Entrepreneurship Essentials” Swayam Course Coordinated by IIT Kharagpur.
- Presented and Published research paper titled “Transformative role of business in social responsibility in terms of CSR funding in context of an Indian perspective”, Published in Studies in Indian Place Names with ISSN no. 2394-3114, Vol:40 issue: 27 Month: March Year: 2020, Impact factor:6.3.