Program based skills: Mechatronics
- Ability to recognise basic electronics components
- Ability to construct circuit and connect meters
- Ability to set meters and record readings and interpret the measured values
- Ability to apply fundamentals from basic sciences ( like physics, mathematics etc) and computer science to model systems in electrical and electronic engineering.
- Ability to use equipment effectively and safely to analyse electrical circuits, instrumentation, sensors and actuators.
- Ability to select appropriate sensors, actuators and control systems depending on application requirement in the domains such as industrial automation, process control, automotive electronics
- Analysis and design of electric circuits manually and by using softwares
- Analyse and design automatic control systems with respect to fundamental principles.
- Ability to design, simulate and analyze mechanisms and machines with soft wares like Multi-sim, TINA portal, Matlab and Simulink, CAD, CATIA and ANSYS.
- To develop and program advanced manufacturing systems such as industrial robotics and process automation by using Siemens PLC, TIA portal and RoboAnalyzer etc.
- Design mechatronics systems to meet or exceed a set of performance specification.
- Basic understanding of innovation and entrepreneurship, techniques of idea generation, launching a new company and business plans