All UG / PGD Admissions (Other than B. Arch)
- Students fill up the application form and pay Rs.1000 as application form fees.
- In the case of BBA & BSC select P.I. date and appear for a Personal Interview and submit your 10th & 11th mark sheet
- In the case of B. Tech select the date of counseling and submit your 10th & 11thmark sheet along with the Entrance Scorecard of JEE/ CET. If you have not given JEE or CET then appear for the SSPU entrance test by paying Rs.500 as entrance exam fees.
- In the case of MSc kindly submit your 4th & 5th-semester mark sheet and appear for P.I.
- In the case of M. Tech kindly submit your 6th & 7th-semester mark sheet of B. E or B. Tech along with GATE scorecard/ SSPU entrance test
- Merit Lists will be declared as per schedule. The provisional letter shall be issued on merit decided on, 10th Marks (25%), 11th Marks (25%), and Entrance Test/PI (50%). In case the student has the 12th pass certificate of last year confirmed admission letter can be issued
- The student is required to submit the fees to confirm his/her seat. Failing to pay 1st installment as per the date mentioned in the letter, will lead to the student losing his/her merit. These students shall then be considered only in the institutional rounds, against vacant seats.
- Once the student pays the fees, the student is assigned a mentor and shared the schedule of the mentorship program.
- After XII std results are declared, all provisionally admitted students are required to submit the XII std result to confirm admissions.
- For students who do not meet the eligibility criteria or who do they submit the required eligibility documents by the prescribed timeline, the admission is canceled and the student will be sent a cancellation letter.
- Once the originals of the student have been verified as part of the final eligibility check, student admission is confirmed.
Admissions for B.Arch.
Thank You For Visiting.
- Fill up the application form, pay Rs 1000, and reserve a Personal Interview time slot
- Appear for personal interview (Online/Telephonic/In-Person) along with your Creative works/ Portfolio
- If you are selected, you will receive a selection letter on your registered Email ID. Kindly pay 1st Instalment of the Academic fees before the last date mentioned in the offer letter
- Update your XIIth Std score and upload your mark sheet, in your application form, after the declaration of result. Enter your NATA/ JEE(P2) score as and when available.